This one-of-a-kind event allows Montana’s young producers to come together across organization and commodity lines and take part in a three-day agenda, which includes relevant keynote speakers, workshops pertinent to today’s changing ag scene, discussion groups, the back-by-popular-demand industry tours and more.
This year, YALC will be held October 4-6 at the Copper King Convention Center in Butte, MT.
Attendees are also offered numerous opportunities to network with each other, leaders of the state’s agricultural organizations and the ag industry as a whole. We do our best to move this one of a kind conference around the state each year, to accommodate travel and bring the experience to new audiences. Stay tuned to hear which Montana town we will be in this year!
October 4, 2019
- Opening Event Kick-off 5:00pm at the Copper King Convention Center
October 5, 2019
- 8:00- 1:00pm Conference sessions, Copper King Convention Center
- 1:00-4:00pm *NEW* Conference Tours for ALL attendees, around Butte, MT
- 5:00pm Conference Special Event
October 6, 2019
- 9:00- 11:30am Conference Closing Breakfast and Speaker.
Current host organizations that collaborate to put on this conference are: Montana 4-H Foundation, Montana FFA Foundation, Montana Wool Growers, Montana Farm Bureau Federation, Montana Stockgrowers Association, Montana Grain Growers Association, AGR Alumni, Montana Farmers Union, MSU College of Ag, and the Montana Ag Business Association.